[Cinci-nfb] FW: Deaf Mexican immigrants are declaring asylum in the U.S.—and winning {"credible fear of persecution"}

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 29 11:14:30 UTC 2015

It is so terrible that this is happening to people with disabilities
all around the world.  Paul and I have certainly learned this by
hosting blind exchange students.  When we send them back home I am
sick because I know their potential and what they are returning to.
My hope is that I have prepared them, in some small way, to change
things in their countries.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053