[Cinci-nfb] Summary of Membership committee meeting for February 15, 2015

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Feb 17 02:13:53 UTC 2016

Hello all.

Here is a summary of our last membership committee meeting, held on February
15, 2015. In attendance were: Deborah Kendrick, Dale Barta, Jessie McDaniel
and Christopher Sabine. The purpose of this meeting was to follow up
concerning efforts to promote the Facebook page.

Christopher indicated that posts to the Ohio-Talk listserv and shares have
yielded 8 new likes. Jessie shared her recommendations and feedback
concerning the process. Deborah recommended that we do a brief write up on
how to invite friends to the page. Christopher agreed to do this during the
week of February 15 -19.

Very Best,