[Cinci-nfb] Kroger Click List

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:22:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I just saw a commercial for this and wanted to share with you. Select
Krogers are offering this service; you can order your groceries online
and then pick them up at the store. Too bad it isn't delivery, but
still will hopefully save some time and the hassle of finding someone
help us in the store. I've only just found out about this website, so
I am not too sure how accessible it is. But, if you'd like to check it
out, it's:
www.kroger.com/clicklist
Please let us know how accessible it is.
You can order your groceries online, and if you link your Plus card,
you can choose from items you purchase often. Looks very cool and I
will have to check it out futher when I get a chance.
The stores that I know offer this service are Finneytown, White Oak
(North Bend Rd), Harrison Ave (Dent), and Marburg.
They say they will be adding more stores soon.
Deanna