[Cinci-nfb] Please forgive my absence

tollebooth tollebooth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:19:41 UTC 2016

Good afternoon

I regret that I cannot join you for our first meeting of this year. I'm having a few different issues right now. Nash is experiencing some sort of a belly issues that I'm trying to work through. Jay had a fall in school on Thursday which damaged too critical pieces of his technology, the MacBook and the iPad Pro.   I expect to spend an extended period of time at Apple Store Kenwood this afternoon.

Yes I am a member of the NFB and wish to continue that until I go home to be with the Lord. This is a well organized organization and structure in such a way to get things done.  Our leadership is stellar and I have total faith and confidence in that leadership and the decisions that they make.   Hopefully between now and next meeting Chris and I can get together and talk about some membership generation ideas.   There are some strategies that we use in contact centers that might be able to assist us in growing our membership base in Cincinnati.

Eat well. Have fun. Do good work. I will see you soon.

tollebooth

Note: this message was generated using dictation on an iOS device.