[Cinci-nfb] [Ohio-talk] We have a winner!!

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Sun Jun 12 15:52:44 UTC 2016

Hello NFBO,
I would like to personally thank everyone who participated in Phase One of
the Marching for Independence Campaign. A special congratulations goes to
Sherry, Rachel and Richard for being the top fundraisers. I know how hard
you worked and your efforts are greatly appreciated.
We are looking forward to the NFB National Convention in Orlando and each of
us know how our hard work helped to get fellow members there! This is how we
build the Federation!

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
Vice President