[Cinci-nfb] Charity Day 5K

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:04:02 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

On June 26th, the NFB of Ohio is participating in the first ever
Charity Day 5K in Columbus, Ohio. The members of our chapter that will
be participating are: Sheri Albers, Walter Mitchell, Rachel Kuntz,
Mike Kuntz, and Deanna Lewis (along with Mambo). I hope I didn’t miss
anyone!
There is still time to register, so please join us! To register and
for more information, go to:  www.charityday5k.com

If you are unable to join us, please consider sponsoring our fellow
Cincinnati Chapter members with a donation to the NFB of Ohio.
Please send your donation directly to the NFBO treasurer at the below address:
Sherry Ruth
6922 Murray Ridge Rd
Elyria, OH 44035
Note on the memo of the check that you are responding to the Charity
Day 5K race.

Thanks for your support!

Deanna