[Cinci-nfb] NFB chapter meeting information needed :)

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Mar 14 02:17:07 UTC 2016

Jamie. I realize Deborah Kendrick, our Chapter president, already responded
to your email. However, I also wanted to welcome you to Cincinnati and to
the Cincinnati NNFB Chapter.

My name is Christopher Sabine, and I chair our chapter's membership
committee and am also Chapter Secretary. We hold are meetings generally on
the fourth Saturday of the month at Washington Platform Restaurant in
Downtown Cincinnati. Washington Platform is an oyster house and one of
Cincinnati's oldest restaurants; it originally opened as a restaurant at its
current location in the 1870's. We are one of the most active chapters in
Ohio. It is located at 1000 Elm Street, which is directly at the northeast
corner of Elm Street and Court Street.

IF you need additional information or have any other questions about our
chapter or the Greater Cincinnati area, please don't hesitate to contact us
at any time.

I thank you for reaching out to us and hope to see you soon.

Very Best,