[Cinci-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:22:55 UTC 2016

Hello Friends and NFB Family,

The Lord has blessed us to celebrate another Thanksgiving. This is a
wonderful time to look back over the past year and give thanks for all that
we have encountered, good or bad. What ever it was, we are here and have a
chance to further our horizons.

Try to be a blessing to someone today, you never know what they have been
through.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio

Co-ordinator, NFB News Line Ohio

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: