[Cinci-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:43:50 UTC 2016

Dear Cincinnati Chapter,

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I was fortunate to have my girls with me this year, to celebrate my first Thanksgiving in my new house. I truly have a lot to be thankful for.

I will not be able to be at the meeting tomorrow, because I had already committed to bowl for Judy Cook. I do look forward to our Christmas party at Red Lobster, so, I will see you all then.

Sincerely,

Sheri Albers