[Cinci-nfb] On air in Cleveland tonight

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:13:02 UTC 2016

Richard Payne and I will be making our radial debut tonight (Tuesday,
September 27) from 9 to 9:30pm on Vivian L. Sharp Presents: "Potpourri"
which broadcasts on Radio One WERE 1490 AM. This program airs every Tuesday
from 8 to 9:30pm. Each half hour of this show offers listeners something of
interest like job coaching, spiritual empowerment, and more. Just before our
segment this evening they are going to have a gentleman on from the new
National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington DC.
This will be a tough act to follow so please grade us accordingly.

Vivian Sharp is a friend of Cheryl Fields and is a firm believer in the
message of the NFB. She graciously offered this opportunity to come on her
show in order to make sure we reach people in the Cleveland area with news
about the NFB and our convention. Be sure to introduce yourself to her when
you come to convention this Nov. Mrs. Sharp will be there ready to learn and
grow from the experience.

Anyone not living in the Cleveland area can tune in over the internet by
going to www.newstalkcleveland.com and click "listen live."

Thank you, Richard, for another opportunity to venture way outside my
comfort zone.

Following your lead,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.