[Cinci-nfb] Accepted a job as an online tutor for Chegg, question about accessibility

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 28 01:57:10 UTC 2016

Hello. I realize I posted a similar question to Ohio-Talk earlier today, but
with Convention season upon us, I can't be sure if people are in a position
to respond to this question directly.

I just accepted a position as an online tutor for Chegg. Their platform is
Web-based; the application process was a bit challenging with IE and
Firefox. I'd like to know where I can determine if anyone in the Federation
nationally knows how accessible the video and audio chat features of Chegg
are using a Screen Reader. I doubt I'll be able to find my answer here in
Cincinnati, but one of the National divisions?

Any ideas would be appreciated.