[Cinci-nfb] Friday updaye on Deborah

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 21:10:02 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists,
I called Deborah Kendrick this afternoon to find out her Wednesday doctor visit turned out.She was so happy because, as it turned out, she did not do more damage to her leg.  She is almost finished with her physical therapy classes, but her doctor told her to continue the exercises on her own so that she can keep building strength in er leg.
She was getting ready for her daughter, Melinda, and Melinda's children  to come over and celebrate Deborah's grand daughter's 4th birthday.  I told Deborah that she has much more to celebrate than the little one's birthday.  Deborah seems to be "on the mend" and that is something to celebrate.
Enjoy the weekend,Judy RudigWe Care Benevolence Program