[Cinci-nfb] Pictures for the Facebook Page

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Apr 23 03:03:18 UTC 2017

Hello all.

You'll remember that during the March Membership Report, I asked all of you
who can to send me a selfie for the Facebook Page. There are two reasons for
this. First, it will allow Jay Tolle, our sighted co-administrator, to
recognize everybody so he can provide more descriptive captions for photos
of events (like the Flying Pig Marathon). Second, I can add these to my
contacts, so I can use a feature in IOS 10 that will announce the potential
ID of a person in a description of a photo in photos or the Facebook app if
the person is in my contacts and there is an associated photo of the person
included. So far, the only person I've heard from on this is Annie McEachirn
Carson.

Please let me know if this is something you can do.

Very Best,