[Cinci-nfb] Saturday Bake Sell and Volunteers

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:50:38 UTC 2017

Thank you Annie for sending this message. I certainly hope that the members
of the chapter will provide some baked goods for this event. I plan to bring
sweet potato pies, chest pie and a 7up cake. It would be wonderful to have
an idea what others will bring.

I also have clam dishes to package the bake goods in. Please let me know if
anyone require some of them.

Thank you

Walter

Chairman, Cincinnati FR committee