[Cinci-nfb] Saturday Bake Sell and Volunteers

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 00:33:51 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family:

Please remember to let Walter and/or me know what you plan to bring for the
bake sell on this Saturday.  As has been stated, the address is 2435
Harrison Avenue.  If you are volunteering and/or bringing bake goods, please
arrive at 9:30; otherwise, the bake sell is scheduled to begin at 10:00 A.M.

I contacted my walking friend, Julie,  to asked her to assist us with this
event.  She not only said "yes," but she is bringing her family members,
Hal, Spencer and Asher to help, too.  Please welcome them and let them know
how much you appreciate their volunteer time.

See you on Saturday.  Again, thank you; let's go build the National
Federation of the Blind!

Blessings,

Annie McEachirn carson, Chairperson, Recreation committee/Member,
Fundraising committee