[Cinci-nfb] Attention: Fundraising Committee and Recreation Committee needs your help.

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 01:32:31 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am writing because we have a need to fill a couple of slots on the
recreation and fundraising committees for this year.

Kim Mceachirn approached me at work to inform me that he does not want
to be chair of the Recreation Committee. Deanna Lewis said that her
plate is full and does not want to be on the recreation committee as well.

Walter Mitchell said he would be willing to serve on the Fundraising
Committee for us. He spoke with Emily Pennington and she agree to
assist us in this area.

With one committee out of the way, I'm still looking for 2 people to
serve on the Recreation committee. No one person can do all the
planning for a chapter. It takes a team of people to do this type of
work. It may require an hour of your time during weekend or evening
hours to plan and strategize in terms of agreement of who is going to
play what role. Isn't this something you had a role in doing in your
job, that is, working as a team? Think about that and write back to me
at lhall007 at cinci.rr.com. This is an opportunity to develop leadership
and team building skills.

Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President of National Federation of the Blind
Cincinnati Chapter

--
Lisa Hall
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org