[Cinci-nfb] Attention: Fundraising Committee and Recreation Committee needs your help.

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:34:45 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Lisa,

I am interested in becoming chair person of the recreation committee.  I did
speak with Kim who informed me he plans to continue as a member of the
recreation committee.  Do let me know if anyone else is interested.  In the
meantime, if you appoint me, I will prepare to have a meeting before our
next NFB meeting at the end of this month.

Thank you very much.

Blessings,

Annie carson