[Cinci-nfb] FW: [Ohio-talk] Community Service Speaker at Cuyahoga Chapter Meeting

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:11:01 UTC 2017

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jordy
Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:41 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Jordy Stringer; mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Community Service Speaker at Cuyahoga Chapter
Meeting

I would love to post this on social media. Can we get a time for the
meeting?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is
always to try just one more time.

<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Greetings Friends,
>
> Have you ever wanted to volunteer in your community but had doubts about
your abilities?  If so, come to our next meeting on Saturday, February 25th,
at the Tick Tock Tavern.  Cheryl Fields will discuss volunteer opportunities
and ways to give back to our communities.

> Volunteerism is not dead.  Give yourself a chance to reawaken the spirit
of giving of time and effort and show how the blind can also participate.

> What:  Cheryl Fields to speak at the Cuyahoga County Chapter meeting.
> When:  Saturday, February 25th, 2017.
> Where: Tick Tock tavern; 11526 Clifton BLVD. Cleveland, Ohio.
>
> Come and hear one of our own discuss ways you can help your community.
> I look forward to seeing you there.
>
> All the Best,
> Milena Zavoli

Ohio-Talk: