[Cinci-nfb] Recreation Meeting on tomorrow evening at 7:00

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:52:46 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family:

I am inviting any one who is interested to the recreation meeting tomorrow
at 7:00 P.M.  The conference number is 712/432-1212 with the access code of
372174840.

The primary purpose for meeting will be to establish some guidelines for the
committee and to brainstorm about ideas that the committee might consider
doing in 2017.

I look forward to seeing you on the line and hearing your thoughts.  I will
try to keep the meeting held to no more than an hour.  Thank you in advance
for your participation.

Blessings,

Annie McEachirn carson

Cincinnati NFB Chapter Recreation Chairperson