[Cinci-nfb] Would you do me a favor?

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:08:27 UTC 2017

Dave,

I never stopped praying for you and your lovely wife. We all need alittle
extra at times. You can depend on me and my prayers

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: