[Cinci-nfb] Would you do me a favor?

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:31:45 UTC 2017

Dave,

On the behalf of the Cincinnati NFB "We Care Benevolence Program," and the
Cincinnati NFB family, you can be assured we are praying for you.  Read
Proverbs 3:5-6 and let it become part of your thoughts before you lay down
at night.

Don't ever feel that you are asking to much for us to pray for your wife and
you.  Please let us know if we can do anything more.

Blessings,

Annie McEachirn Carson and
Judy Rudig
Co-chair persons of the "We Care Benevolence Program