[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati NFB Chapter Meeting

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:54:54 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Deborah,

I won't be able to attend the meeting if it is held this Thursday or Friday.
My best day is next Monday or Tuesday.  As you know, the book club will be
meeting next Thursday.  Afterwards, I will be out of town seeing my parents
until May 16th, the day before my birthday.  If necessary, I can type up the
issues in regard to the June picnic and the upcoming funraiser that I
arranged with Walter's submitting of the application.  Just let me know.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your family.

Blessings,

Annie