[Cinci-nfb] Chapter meeting

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:12:47 UTC 2017

Deborah,

Happy belated birthday! It is good to hear from you. I am sure that your
mental capacity has not been effected by a physical disability, that is the
steriotype that we are trying to overcome as the blind community. I have no
doubt that you can moderate the chapter meeting, you have done it so well in
the past. I am just upset that my schedule doesn't allow me to attend.

I will continue to pray for your physical deliverance.

Walter