[Cinci-nfb] Calls to Congress

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 17:30:04 UTC 2017

All,
I made my calls to Wenstap and Chabbot this morning, and just might call
some beyond my own district as well, just for good measure.
If you haven't called yet, please make this the time that you do!
I also forwarded the information we were sent to the CEO of CABVI in the
hope that he will disseminate it further, but he is out of the office, so
maybe it will be too late.
If you have other contacts, please forward the announcement Sheri sent
earlier today, or direct people to our Facebook page.
Just call your rpresentatives.  202-224-3121.
Deborah