[Cinci-nfb] Calls to Congress

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Nov 7 18:53:39 UTC 2017

Deborah. I have also posted this on our Facebook Page. Since the page has a
fairly significant number of likes from the KY affiliate, I also asked all
KY fans to forward this to Sen. Mitch MCConnell's Office immediately. Nicki
Jackson Pearl from the KY State Affiliate has liked the post. I will contact
her to see if she has reached Sen. McConnell's Office.

Very Best,

Chris