[Cinci-nfb] Remaining "Meet the Blind--Mind to Mind" t-shirts

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:58:33 UTC 2017

Dear NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter:

We have ten t-shirtsleft from the one hundred.  As soon as I make the third
deposit, all monies would have been turned in except for the need to sell
(one large, four small and five medium) t-shirts.  If these t-shirts aren't
sold prior to our December 2nd meeting, I will be turning them in to the
chairman of the Fundraising committee, Walter Mitchell.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these t-shirts, please let me or
Kim or Walter or sheri know.  Thank you.

Annie carson