[Cinci-nfb] Door prizes for State Convention

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 21:00:50 UTC 2017

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,

There has been allot of talk about door prizes for our upcoming Convention,
of which our chapter as well other chapters must provide . I would like to
make a suggestion:

The Affiliate still have the tumblers left from the fundraiser that was
conducted at National Convention a couple of years ago. If we could purchase
a few of them at warehouse price or less and fill them with bite size
chocolates and put an attractive wrapping on it, I feel that would work
well.

What do you all say?

Please don't forget that we must also provide something for the auction.

Walter