[Cinci-nfb] Door prizes for State Convention

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:50:27 UTC 2017

Hello Walter,

Yes, the chapter will need to contribute door prizes, as well as an auction
item for the banquet night. The tumblers are a current affiliate fundraising
project and will not be sold to anyone below cost. However, for $18, anyone
is welcome to buy one!

I find that either cash or gift cards, which can be purchased through the
affiliate Scrips program, make great door prizes.

One suggestion for the auction could start with Cincinnati items, including
our own t-shirt!

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697