[Cinci-nfb] NFB of Ohio TV Interview, "Meet the Blind Month: and "White Cane Safety Day" Details

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:43:37 UTC 2017

Good morning NFB family:

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cincinnati chapter will be
celebrating "Meet the blind Month and White Cane Safety day," with a special
ceremony and a white cane walk event which has been organized and well
publicized.  See the links below for additional information.

https://vimeo.com/234562206

 <https://www.facebook.com/events/1909228862437280/>
https://www.facebook.com/events/1909228862437280/

It would be a blessing if you would join us!

Annie McEachirn Carson, Chairperson, Recreation Committee/Event coordinator

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter

919/602-9299

Annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.