[Cinci-nfb] Bake Sale Flyer

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:31:26 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Chapter

Attached you will find the flyer for our bake sale at Save-A-Lot on December
1, 2018. Feel free to save it and send it to people on your email list, and
post to your Facebook friends. Print it and put it out in places or hand it
out to friends and family.

You will see more emails from the Fundraising Committee for more details on
this event.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, President, Cincinnati Chapter

513.886.8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.