[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati fundraising committee; T-shirt/hoody project

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:46:19 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Chapter family and friends,

We are proud to announce, the "Meet the blind, mind to mind" T-shirts and
hoodys are here! We are ready for the White Cane walk Monday October 8. We
will be on the square doing our thangggggg! (smile)

We made a slight change in what we purchased as follows:

1.       We omitted the short sleeve shirt.

2.       We have 36 long sleeve shirts and 14 hoodys.

The pricing did not change. The long sleeve shirts are $20.00 each. The
hoodys, which are zip ups,  are priced by size:

1.       1X, $30.00

2.       2X, $35.00

3.       3X, $40.00

The t-shirts are available in either heather gray or gold. The hoodys are
available in heather gray only.

We are looking forward to a very successful project, but the greatest reward
is the collective participation of our chapter.

To purchase a shirt, contact any member of the Fundraising committee and
they can make arrangements to make sure that you receive  your merchandise,
or just contact me at the information below.

C.O.D please. Since it worked so well last year, we will do it again this
year.

Thank you in advance for your support,

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Chairman, Cincinnati Ffundraising committee

(5 1 3) 5 8 2-8 6 0 6

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com