[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati fundraising committee; T-shirt/hoody project

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:35:32 UTC 2018

I am resending Walter's email about our t-shirt project. Please see below,
and Reply All to this email if you want to purchase a t-shirt or zip-up
hoodie, and you can get it at the next chapter meeting. Please specify your
size and color, and bring your cash! These would be great to wear at
convention, we can all be in solidarity and show people how cool they are.
Remember they will be available for sale in the Exhibit hall.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697

 <mailto:Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com> Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com