[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Membership Committee meeting to begin planning for Cincinnati Blind Expo at The Urban Artifact Brewery, Tuesday July 16 at 7:00 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Jul 15 01:11:28 UTC 2019

Hello all. This is a reminder that we have scheduled a Membership Committee
meeting this Tuesday at 7:00 P.M. to begin planning for our Blind Expo
Event, which is scheduled for Saturday October 12 at The Urban Artifact
Brewery. We need as many people as possible to take part in the planning to
ensure that this is an exciting and informative event that will help us gain
new members, put us on the map in terms of local name recognition and
potentially win us sponsors. The dial in number is (712) 775-7031, Access
Code 528279584#. Diane G: if you could share your ideas about inviting a rep
from Guiding Eyes to this event as an exhibitor, we would really appreciate
it. My objective for this meeting is to develop our action steps and begin
implementing them, scheduling follow up meetings and other communications as
needed.

I hope to hear from you all on Tuesday.

Very Best Regards,