[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter Meeting teleconference, Saturday April 25 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Apr 22 19:48:26 UTC 2020

Hello all. This email is to remind you that the next meeting of the
Cincinnati Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will be
held on Saturday April 25 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. Due to the Governor's Stay
at Home order in place in the wake of the Covid-19 Pandemic, we will be
holding our meeting by teleconference again this month. To dial into the
conference, please call (712) 775-7031, Access Code 528279584#

Very Best Regards,