[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Save The Date for an opportunity to learn from NFB National Leaders on "Taking the Ohio Affiliate to a higher level of performance"!

Bill Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:30:16 UTC 2020

Hello,
This really sounds like an interesting meeting. A lot of person could learn. I was wondering, is this just for people in Ohio, I live in Kentucky and would be interested in listening to see what I could learn. I am a member of national Federation of the blind of Kentucky and the greater Louisville chapter. I serve them boards of both. Thanks in advance, build Etheridge

Sent from my iPad