[Cinci-NFB] FW: 46 Disability Job Project:

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Dec 23 18:58:56 UTC 2020

From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:08 AM
To: 'Jim Weiss' <president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com>; 'Jordy Stringer' <jssocil at gmail.com>; info at onhconsulting.com; peduffy63 at gmail.com; toddelzey at gmail.com; rchpay7 at gmail.com; TurnerW794 at gmail.com; 'ali benmerzouga' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: 46 Disability Job Project:

Good Morning,

As you know, the nation has an upcoming new administration of Biden and Harris.

The reason why I am emailing you, is to notify you that persons with disabilities are being highly considered to be appointed and employed working with the 46th Administration.

They are requesting that you self-identify as a person with a disability.

Below is the link where you can apply for political appointments if you so choose to be considered. You can apply for employment as well.

Embedded in this e-mail is an electronic form that can be used to apply for jobs in the Biden-Harris Administration.

Begin forwarded message: