[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter Bake Sale: March 21 2020

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Mar 8 02:59:35 UTC 2020

Hello all.

For those of you who weren't at the February Chapter meeting, the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter will be holding our bake
sale from 11:00 to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday March 21 at the Trader's World
Market in Monroe, Ohio (Exit 29 off I-75 at State Route 63). If you would
like to donate or would like to participate and need transportation, please
contact Tapeka Turner at (513) 344-4841 by phone or text or email her at
tapekaturner19 at gmail.com <mailto:tapekaturner19 at gmail.com> .

We need as many to be involved as possible.

Very Best Regards,