[Cinci-NFB] Membership Committee

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun May 3 21:49:12 UTC 2020

Hello all. This message is for all members of the Cincinnati
Chapter-particularly those in the Membership Committee. As I mentioned at
the Chapter meeting, we decided during the April meeting to put regular
Committee meetings on hiatus due to the current public health emergency.
However, that does not mean we should stop membership activities.

As you know, the National Federation of the Blind has done tremendous work
to ensure accessibility to employment, distance learning, information and
transportation in the wake of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We would like all of
you to reach out to us with your ideas on what we can do as a committee to
recruit members virtually. We also encourage you to reach out to anyone you
know who could benefit from being a member of our organization.

I would like to schedule a committee meeting in the next ten days to discuss
your ideas.

We wish you all the best as we deal with the current pandemic, and most
importantly, stay safe.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary