[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] DRO Voter Hotline and SABE voter survey information

haley thurston haleythurston1999 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:29:35 UTC 2020

hello Christopher, it’s Haley Thurston. How are you doing? I think the phone decided to not work for us. Because in the last five minutes I could not hear what the president was saying. If you could reconnect me, that would be great. thank you so much
And have a great day
Haley Thurston

Haley Thurston