[Cinci-NFB] Convention activities this evening for those of you without access to the Zoom Platform

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Nov 6 21:14:19 UTC 2020

For those who have registered for Convention and do not have ready access to
the Zoom platform, the Community Service Division, At-large Chapter, Student
Division and the Merchant's Division are having meetings later this evening.
Please respond if you need me to invite you into any of these meetings on
Zoom. You will receive a call from the Zoom platform. To enter the meeting,
just press 1.  Please provide the meeting you are interested in attending
and the phone number you would like me to use to invite you. I can also send
an invite by email with a link that you can use to access your meeting.

Very Best,