[Cinci-NFB] FW: [OAGDU] Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser!

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 19 17:15:30 UTC 2020

I love Honey Baked Ham. There is a store on Colerain AVE or you can order
your food or you can order online. They have so much more than ham. I hear
the red velvet cake is awesome. I have had both types of turkey. The best of
all is that the food is prepared so there is no cooking needed. Please
support The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users and purchase your gift card.
If you need help placing the order please contact me at:
marianne at denningweb.com
and I will be happy to help you.