[Cinci-NFB] FW: Dada Rafiki Honorees tonight

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Nov 20 21:45:46 UTC 2020

For your information.

Chris

From: Robert Lee Harris <harris.robertlee at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 4:14 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Dada Rafiki Honorees tonight

Dear friends,  I am being honored on this program tonight. If you get a chance please watch it. Thanks!!!!!

Robert

*See below for links and information*

Subject: Pre-Recorded Dada Rafiki streams tonight at 7:00 PM EST

Dear Dada Rafiki Honorees and Spotlight organizations,

The Dada Rafiki program is streaming tonight {November 20, 2020 | 7:00 PM EST}.  It will available to view then and any time afterwards.

NO TICKETS ARE REQUIRED – IT IS FREE AND OPEN TO EVERYONE and you may share the links. (Everyone prefers to view stuff on different platform so we are accommodating our audiences.)

I will release the direct link to the video later today but in the meantime if you go to www.dadarafiki.net <http://www.dadarafiki.net>  at 7PM tonight, you will be able to access the video there too!

You can view the video on 3 major social media platforms. The direct links to the Dada Rafiki pages on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are listed below:

Dada Rafiki Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/DadaRafiki/

Dada Rafiki Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/dada.rafiki/

Dada Rafiki YouTube Channel   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVTUlawDkQp7RY-hvGjafw  (Which can be viewed on your Smart TV)

This is not a Zoom presentation. The only interaction that we will have with each other tonight is if you take a photo or quick video of yourself to share on social media platforms and TAG me. I pray that you are blessed and inspired by the presentation.

Thank you for allowing me to honor your spirit and service in the community-- In sisterhood… Annie Ruth

--

Pastor Dr. Robert L. Harris
The Robert Lee Harris Institute International