[Cinci-NFB] Tickets to our Cincinnati Chapter Raffle now available this Saturday at Taqueria Mercado from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Oct 1 17:06:15 UTC 2020

Hello all.

Tickets to our Cincinnati Chapter Raffle will be available this Saturday,
October 3, from 2:00 to 4:00 P.M. at the Taqueria Mercado Restaurant at 100
E. 8th Street in Downtown Cincinnati. Taqueria Mercado is located at the
Northeast Corner of 8th and Walnut Streets, directly across from the Walnut
Street entrance to the Main Library Downtown. Please note that if using
transportation services, the restaurant is located directly on that corner
and the door is recessed, so you may need to trail along the building to
find the door to the restaurant. If you have any questions, please reach out
to Gloria Robinson or me directly. You can reach Gloria by email at
grob702 at gmail.com <mailto:grob702 at gmail.com>  or reply to this message.

We will be mailing tickets to the rest of our membership within the next
week.

Very Best Regards.

Christopher Sabine

Secretary