[Cinci-NFB] FW: Would you like to win 50 dollars in a weekly Ohio Convention Contest?

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Oct 4 21:40:22 UTC 2020

From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 4:57 PM
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: Would you like to win 50 dollars in a weekly Ohio Convention
Contest?

Ohio,

Would you like to win  50 dollars in a weekly Ohio Convention Contest?

Here's How!

There are two separate contests. Both have a winnings of 50 dollars each.

Contest 1:

For every Ohio member who signs-up for the PAC Plan, your name will be
entered into a drawing. You can elect your contribution to be as low as 5
dollars. When you sign-up send me your confirmation by email. However, if
you need assistance, give me a call and I will provide you with one-on-one
attention. You must have your credit card, or savings or checking accounts
info for me to add it to the online form. Also, You can complete the
attached form and email it to the Accounting Office and CC me.

Contest 2:

First, thank you for being a contributor to the PAC Plan.

Ohio Members, if you increase your PAC contribution and provide me with the
confirmation by the same details above, Your name will be put into a
separate drawing from above to win 50 dollars.

All information on joining or increasing contributions are below.!

The two separate drawings will be on October 11, 2020 at 4:00 EDT on the
Ohio Zoom platform.

You must be present and there will be additional surprises as well!

The last date for submission is October 11, 2020 at noon.

For any questions, please call or email me off list.

///

Pre-Authorize Contributions:

Ohio Members can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals
from a checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card.
The minimum contribution is just $5.00 and will greatly be appreciated!

Web Address:

NFB.ORG/PAC or

Email:

PAC at NFB.ORG <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>  <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>

Call:

You can also call

1 800 632 2722

Suzanne Turner, Ohio PAC Chair