[Cinci-NFB] FW Friendly reminder: Educate, Empower and Inspire for Diabetics; Hosted by the Diabetes Action Network of Ohio

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:14:03 UTC 2020

HAY GANG!!

the Diabetes Action Network of Ohio (DAN) is having theirMonthly meeting.

This Saturday, October 10, 2020, 10:00 am Eastern

We request your participation in learning how a diabetic manages Their blood
sugars without medication and dietary control.

So, call in and listen to President Robert Smith of the Diabetes Action
Network of Georgia Tell you his story.

Just Dial Us:

(605) 475-4882

Access code:  889 687

One touch call in:

6054754882 ,,889687#

If this message is on your smart phone, open the above link, select call,
and you will be entered into the conference without any other actions.

We will also be discussing State Convention activities and Nominations for
OH Board Election.

President-Susan Day

Vice President-Walter Mitchell

Treasure-Collene Roth

Secretary-Wanda M. Sloan

Board Chair-Sue Ott

Diabetic Educator-Sandra K/ Mernen-Kettering Medical Center OH; Affiliate
President-Richard Payne

Our Mission. The purpose of this organization shall be to create a climate
of opportunity for all diabetics in home, school, and society; to support
and educate all diabetics about the ramifications of diabetes; to facilitate
the sharing of experiences and concerns about diabetes and to develop and
expand resources available to all diabetics.

We hope to hear your voice on the call!

Sincerely,

DAN of Ohio

For additional information, contact: