[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] All member membership affiliate meeting.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Oct 10 20:19:57 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 9:17 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>; 'greymaster95 at gmail.com';
President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at gmail.com; 'Jim Weiss'
<president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] All member membership affiliate meeting.

Greetings,

You ask, yes, it is convention time and now the clock is ticking very loud
can you hear it? Well if you cannot certainly you must feel the beet  of the
federation's heartbeat. I know that at least 30 conventions will be held
this fall and who can count the other chapter division and other host of
meetings.

You say what is the reason that I am bringing this to your attention it is
because on Wednesday night October 14 you have been called to action get
yourselves and others to the zoom room at 6:30 pm and learn all about the
heart beet and maybe even the state convention agenda. I will hear you then
oh io.

We will draw a door prize or two so be available or miss out.

We will also test the voting system please refer to previous emails for that
information.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851