[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Board meeting agenda

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Sep 21 00:32:34 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 7:24 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Board meeting agenda

This is a reminder of the NFBO board of directors meeting please note  the
earlier time. I would also like to let you know that you should do all that
is possible to attend.

The mission of the National Federation of the Blind is to achieve widespread
emotional acceptance and intellectual understanding that the real problem of
blindness is not the loss of eyesight but the misconceptions and lack of
information which exist. We do this by bringing blind people together to
share successes, to support each other in times of failure, and to create
imaginative solutions.

You will find the agenda   for our meeting that will be held at 6:30p on
Monday September 21 at 6:30 pm  I think for this meeting it would be best to
have extra time thanks  in advance for your understanding.

Helpful commands:

*         Phone commands to mute/unmute are: *6

*         Phone commands to raise/lower hands are: *9

*         Computer shortcuts to mute/unmute are: Alta

*         Computer shortcuts to raise/lower hands are: Alt+Y

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Board of Directors Meeting

September   21, 2020

The meeting will be held at 6:30 pm on the zoom platform which you will find
the relevant information at the end of this message.

This meeting will start on time so please arrive on time and keep all
background noise down When you arrive late please do not announce yourself
if others are talking.

Call meeting to order President Richard Payne

1.            Roll call of board members.  Eric Duffy NFBO Secretary.

2.            January minutes already approved

3.            Financial report. Sherry Ruth NFBO Treasurer.

4.            Chapter division and committee reports as needed

5.            A possible new division

6.            Logistics leading up to the state convention

7.            Registration

8.            Rookie round up, Technology Seminar, Happy hour President
Payne vice president Turner and board member CHERYL FIELDS

9.            Voting President Payne will open a discussion

10.          Should we adopt a policy about posts to the listserv?

11.          Other business

12.          Adjourn

Join Ohio Zoom Meetings

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 Meeting ID: 408 185 0851 One tap mobile

+16468769923,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8tt782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting I     D: 408 185 0851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm Join by Skype for
Business

https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Nfb board of directors adjenda for Sep 2020

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.