[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Gavel Awards

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Sep 21 00:37:06 UTC 2020

Hello all. It will be Convention Time before you know it, and with that-the
Gavel Awards. The Gavel Awards are Ohio's way of recognizing the
accomplishments of our chapter and our members. If you have any
accomplishment, service related project or award that you feel needs to be
recognized by our Ohio Affiliate at Convention, please email me directly at
info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>  no later than 6:00
P.M. on Monday September 28.

We appreciate your time. Let's go bill the Federation in Greater Cincinnati!

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter