[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] HB 352 Update

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Dec 7 21:40:27 UTC 2021

Please read.

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 4:03 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] HB 352 Update

Our Parental Rights bill HB 352 is expected to be voted out of the House tomorrow. Once again, thank you all for your hard work on this one. But remember we have been here before. Our work is not yet over. We must get the bill through the Senate and signed intto law this time. If we all work together, we can do it this time.
Stayed tuned for future calls to action. Be ready to work in the Ohio Senate when the time comes.

Thanks.

Eric