[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Conquering the Covid Blues: A mental health discussion for the whole family

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Dec 8 18:54:40 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Maggie Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 8:33 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Conquering the Covid Blues: A mental health discussion for the whole family

Hi Everyone,

The next event sponsored by the Blind  Women’s discussion group of Black  Leaders Serving for Advancement is open to everyone. Conquering the covet blues is a discussion for the entire family. This discussion will be Led by nationally known personality Dr. Argie Alen- Wilson.(please see her brief bio below, and feel free to look her up for more information).

I am hoping that you will share this event with your friends and family.
The pandemic that we have been dealing with over the last 21 months has taken a toll on our mental health. Let’s see what we can do to strengthen our mental health, and let’s see how we can help others who are in need of our support.

This discussion will take place on Monday, December 13 at 7 PM Eastern. I am looking forward to all of you joining this great presentation. The zoom information follows the bio below.

I hope to see you in the zoom room on Monday.

Denice Brown

MEET DR. ARGIE ALLEN WILSON

JUST A BRIEF BIO
With over 20 years’ experience as a Relationship Therapist Dr. Argie Allen-Wilson is the former Director of Clinical Training at Drexel University’s Couple & Family Therapy Department and the founder and CEO of her private practice F.A.I.T.H. Inc. (Family and Individual Therapeutic Healing).  Also, Dr. Allen-Wilson is the Co-founder & CEO of Connections Matter LLC along with her husband.  She is the author of her first book Courageous Conversations Connect (A Pathway To Reset Your Mindset With Intentional Thoughts From The Inside Out).  Prior to her appointment as Director of Clinical Training at Drexel University, she received her Doctor of Philosophy degree in Couple & Family Therapy in 2009 from Drexel University and her Master of Family Therapy degree in Marriage & Family Therapy from Drexel University (formally Hahnemann University) in 1998.

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Conquering the Covid blues
ime: Dec 13, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada()

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/95270425776
Meeting ID: 952 7042 5776
One tap mobile:
+13017158592,,95270425776# US (Washington DC)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aoTuDxIGp _______________________________________________
Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org